Refresh your wardrobe with your favorite take on the top 5 Trends in Fall Fashion for Maternity & Beyond.
1. Feminine. Ruffles, buttons, lace – flirty, feminine details are still going strong in our favorite clothing lines. Choose lightweight fabrics and romantic colors to highlight this look.
2. Fitted. From skinny jeans to leggings, fall fashion is all about flaunting your shape. When fitted bottoms first emerged, seasons past, we wore the look with voluminous babydoll tops. Not so this fall. Fitted tunics are more on-trend, though loose babydoll styles still work for maternity. (Note: This maternity tunic by Olian is coming this fall!)
3. Faux denim. Think beyond jeans. Denim is making a strong comeback this fall, as soft and stretchy faux denim tops, jackets, dresses and more. So easy-to-wear – these pieces are a smart investment in any wardrobe – maternity or otherwise.
4. Florals. Full of color and loaded with personality… florals of all shapes and styles are a favorite fall fashion. Oversized florals make a strong statement even when cut in simple, classic styles. (Note: This gorgeous silk top by Maternal America is coming this fall!)
5. Fluorescent. Ok, so this fall it’s really about BRIGHT, not fluorescent. But, watch out – fluorescent is coming! By the new year the brights you’re loving now will take on that little extra glow.